Polished Concrete Sydney, Epoxy Flooring & Flake Epoxy Flooring, Concrete Resurface
Concrete Polishing Sydney, EPOXY Flooring Sydney & Flake Epoxy
Concrete Finish Types:
How do we polished concrete Floor?
There are three to choose, Less aggregate, semi aggregate and finally full aggregate polished concrete Floor.
Advantage of Polished Concrete :
It is last a long time.
Disadvantage of Concrete Polished :
Concrete floor is Thermal mass, if your room won't get enough sun light will remain cold especially in winter time. Concrete Polished like any hard flooring can transfer Sound to lower level.
Concrete Epoxy Flooring :
EPOXY Flooring is another hard flooring can be used in many area with unlimited colours. This kind of flooring is combination of 2 parts chemicals. applications vary such as industrial, commercial, retail and residential.
How Much Does Polished Concrete Floors Cost?
Price depend up on:
1) Age of concrete
2) Quality of concrete
3) The expected outcome
4) Size of the job, Easy access to the job site (tools and equipment are very heavy).
5) Concrete floor edges, long & narrow area and staircase requires time to grind and polished.
6) Carpet issues: After removing all carpet gripper which has been nailed down to concrete floor, we will end up with many small dent along each wall. We have to patch each one then grind and polish ( Colour of patch will be different ).
7) Wooden floor issues: wooden and vinyl floor has to be cut and removed include glue and floor self leveller.
8) Floor self leveller has to be removed ( Low MPa ), we cannot grind and polished.
Please be advise in general you may find a lower price :
Each small company has got expenses such as wear and tear of equipment, employee wages, also all general expenses such as Sealer, Epoxy, Diamond Segment and so on…
Polished Concrete Gallery:
Concrete EPOXY Floor:
EPOXY Flake Sample Gallery:
Concrete Polished 800#
Concrete Grind and Seal
Call Alan now 9313 7141 or 0412 126 604
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW 2033 Australia